View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 10:02   #29
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
o_o;

what a whiney thread lol x_x;

1 its always been a fact that an archers bow wont lose dura while scatting; only when directly attacking.

2 katanas will lose dura by directly hitting people/mobs, but not when using 2f (which i honestly didnt even notice and im 130-130-134 pure ninja lol), but it didnt surprise me to hear about it o_o;

theres only 3 solutions to be had here:

1 make the statement that katanas are like bows and are different than other 1handers (which would be a seriously poor cop-out)

2 make it so fast blading and scent swording doesnt lower the dura of the weapons since those are ranged skills like scatter and 2f (yes 2f is ranged - its able to be used farther away than 2hander skills like snow/etc). this sounds more fair to me ;p

3 make scatter and 2f cause dura reduction (also makes sense but will probably piss off a bunch of archers and ninjas, but i doubt it would be that terrible). the only people who would care are people who hp bug since repair costs arent very much to people who can afford the high enough equipment that cost moar to repair.

screw hp buggers, i vote #2. my ninja was katana and it had 11.5k hp with stats all the way correct. i restatted hoping for more hp, so now my ninja is statted as a trojan so i could hold my +10 130 spear for a few more bp than my katanas gave, and after adding all the stats i was dissapointed because it only went up to around 12.5k hp. my servers bulker-bullies have 16.5k+ hp because they can afford the dbs to restat every time they need to, which is bull****.

k my thoughts ;p lol

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook