View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 16:04   #19
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
This really ain't a bug. Scatter doesn't decrease bow durability and TQ have said more than once that it was meant to be like that. So TwoFoldBlade must of been meant to be like that. Go to suggestion section and make a suggestion.
May I have your bow, please? Scatter decreases dura on all the ones I have used! My friends have the same problem. I've been mostly playing archers ever since I started and never found one that didn't need repairing about as much as the other gear after a plevelling session.

I don't see why any type of attack should fail to decrease weapon dura, sounds like a bug to me.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch