View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 13:18   #18
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
Yeah, archers have a good range and if they are good enough they can dodge attacks, but when they fight a ninja with Counter kill, what's the use? And I see direct attack from an archer much more useful on 1 on 1 pvp.
-Taos needing spirt to equip their weapon sounds interesting, and like a good idea, but as taos know, 400 or 800 mp from a magic bottle or gourd is not good enough because you cannot revive with 800 hp if you're a water, and you can only use tornado like 5 times with 800 mp, so spending some spirit points is necessary.

Anyways I din't bring this up to argue about any class, only to bring attention to tfb.
I figured it was a bug since it seemed like a mistake, and TQ updates first then asks players to verify bugs later.

In that case you are right, this thread should be closed.
Thanks for your understanding.
Equal gear, the ninja will not 1 hit with CK or even 2 hit. If the ninja can survive the minimum of 6000 damage before the next CK can come off and another 6k before the third CK would come off then sure the ninja could win.

Ever heard of mana bs? My fire has 950 spirit, 150 base from however spirit is the minimum and then 800 from gourd. I have yet to run out of mana when fighting. But waters have to put a big bad 2 more points into spirit so they can have 1k mana with gourd.

Sadly if TQ actually does update first then ask for bugs later, the game would not be able to run since no programmer gets it perfect the first time. And even if that was the case, TQ very seldom actually says something is a bug. Normally they say it isn't a bug.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook