View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 12:44   #16
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
Scatter is not nearly as strong as tfb. You can't get 1 hit with scatter unless you are low level getting hit by scatter. Archers also dont have other skills like ninjas which are a huge advantage.
-I'm using the taos as an example that they do lose durability when they use magic attacks not complaining about the cost. Taos cannot attack without mana so in that case they are currently balanced, so their hp really isnt an issue.

But in the end im talking about tfb not using up dura on the katana. If it is ment to be that way then all other one handed weapons should not use up dura when using herc, fb, or ss.

Anyways I guess i will just bring this up in the suggestion section since few seem to get what I'm talking about. (Would have been nicer if a mod suggested that first instead bypassing a forum rule etiquette by basically saying: the forum above says what I wanna say. People don't see this yet because they have not found out about ninjas realloting this way.
Ofcourse scatter won't 1 hit someone but a good archer will never be within fb range let alone tfb range. Archers have the advantage on almost every class because of their far superior range.

How are taos balanced when all they need is a gourd and then they go all vita? Why don't you argue that all their items should require so much spirit so they cant have more hp than tros?

It is TQ, they run the game how they want. If they want to have tfb not lose dur, it is their choice. If they want tfb to lose dur, that is their choice. They already have made their choice when they designed the skill. You can go to suggestions and make a suggestion and hope they implement it but it is not a bug and this thread should be closed.

Also CindyZ isn't just a mod, she is a GM. She works for TQ and has direct access to the designers. She normally would have said more or less what I said to begin with but I beat her to it so there was use repeating it.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook