View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 14:43   #5
L!feThaon

L!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond reputeL!feThaon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Originally created by Tacon:

This is the Server's official Newspaper

it would be great if ppl help post news cuz i can't get all the info on this server

*This page is to post new wars between players or groups
*New strong guilds
*Advice
-Leveling
*KOSs
*Breaking News
*Changes in item prices
*Updates that we don't know about yet
*Share ur success story
-Successful marriages
-Lottery prizes you won
-Pking (owns)
-Made equipments
-Loots
*Announcements
-Loss of equips
-Quiting
-Reborn
-Scammers
-Guild Wars
-Pk War
*Secrets

Rules:
NO SPAMMING

New rules added by Conondrum:
Use english only, failure to do so will bring infractions to your account.
No harassment, again infractions will be handed out, takes less than 20 secs to issue a handful of those.

If you want to insult, harass or otherwise treat people bad then get their email/MSN through PM and take it from there.. This forum isn't meant for stuff like that.. Don't forget that I have a few more buttons available than you guys
Sure but i wanna learn ppl some arabic not bad words

momken = can i ?

http://islamtomorrow.com/islam/

Dani :You are the best friend i had ever meet and you will be forever <3 you know what are you for me

Gosia: few words is enough to show my feeling . Love Cant Lie <3

Peter : Best male friend i ever seen and he is a man by the meaning of word . ashta ya man