Thread: Hack Incidents
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 10:12   #5
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savwa View Post
Has anyone who has ever been hacked...been hacked after filing an Account Issue?

After filing an account issue , for the perfection that was stolen by netdragon. I experienced a hack.

I dont share my information with anyone and my account information is not something you could guess ... its just not simple.

Beginning the day after I filed my case, someone started adding accounts to my VIP, and on Wednesday they entered the VIP poker room and successfully lost 18000 cp before TQ changed the password to shut them down.

Just curious though, I suspect that employees at netdragon routinely steal information from the account issues that are submitted and well you can assume what they are doing with it.

yes, I did just accuse netdragon of having employees who steal your data from account issue cases.
I wouldn't be surprised that TQ employees would do this. I would demand they refund your cps or some ****. Although you may be at fault if you entered your info in some phishing website.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook