Thread: Pure fire today
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 15:36   #6
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
damn, that x3 defense would be killer along with a water shild, waters would be even that much harder to kill..

on a side note, the you tube streamer "Lucifer" Lucifergaming, is a water tao king currently correct? aside from him being next to impossible to kill now, would his account be that much "stronger" being a king water?

from what I have seen his account is one of the first ever to STAY as a water while being king? Or am I mistaken on this? King/water account wouldn't be a PK powerhouse like some of the other classes are, but I do think that it would be quite a fun account to play, being in a top teir team and providing support with a OP water like that would be loads of fun..
for me anyway, being that I have been a water tao in this game for the last eight years or so..
anyway thanks for your comments and responses to my lame questions.

was once a water named weT_Dreams! 130-130-140 dutchess

Full Support Water 370 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
was once a work in progress....

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook