Thread: Drugs
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 02:22   #1
Lonelyassassin1
Mr.Awesome

Lonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond repute
Drugs

Lol I know what you were thinking when you read the title but no, this is not about drugs but more about HP and Mana drugs.

At the moment, the highest HP drug is Mil. Ginseng, which restores up to 3000HP, with current players hat are 2 Rebirth and have HP of over 10k, it takes a lot of drugs to restore your health. My suggestion is that since Mana has pills that restore up to 4500Mana (ChantPill), that there should be a drug that restoresup to 4500HP. This new drug, can't think of a name for it (open to sugestions), will cost 2000silver, and will be available from every Pharmisist in the game.
666-66-6666 - Social Security and Taxpayer ID of the Beast
$665.95 - Retail Price of the Beast
$769.95 - Price of the Beast with all accessories & replacement soul
$656.66 - Walmart Price of the Beast
666 F - Oven Temp. of the Beast
666k - Retirement Plan of the Beast
666mg - Minimum Daily Req. of the Beast
Word 6.66 - Word Processor of the Beast
666i - BMW of the Beast
Lonelyassassin1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook