View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 12:10   #2272
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
I understand how it works. I use it all the time to run reverse searches to find artists from images I like. It's not a new thing. I've been posting my art here for a while now and I don't honestly mind. Like Deto, I am careful about what I post online and don't say anything or do anything that I would regret later. I'm not even really that active outside this thread. For me, even if somehow people found their way here, it's not that detrimental. For other people, yea, it could be damaging because they don't think before they post and end up posting things that piss people off. I'm not going to go around every forum I go to (which is not many anyways) and post my art willy nilly because that would be stupid.

The art I post here, is not professional work. They're personal doodles and fanart.

Regardless, that's not why I posted the video. I posted it so people may get some entertainment from it (That's what animation if for). Sorry you don't see it that way.
I just noticed that your rl name is all over your non professional sites anyways, therefore it does not matter that you linked this vid. Your non professional work is already at page 1. Well done.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook