View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 02:48   #2271
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
I understand how it works. I use it all the time to run reverse searches to find artists from images I like. It's not a new thing. I've been posting my art here for a while now and I don't honestly mind. Like Deto, I am careful about what I post online and don't say anything or do anything that I would regret later. I'm not even really that active outside this thread. For me, even if somehow people found their way here, it's not that detrimental. For other people, yea, it could be damaging because they don't think before they post and end up posting things that piss people off. I'm not going to go around every forum I go to (which is not many anyways) and post my art willy nilly because that would be stupid.

The art I post here, is not professional work. They're personal doodles and fanart.

Regardless, that's not why I posted the video. I posted it so people may get some entertainment from it (That's what animation if for). Sorry you don't see it that way.

DETO! I missed your post from earlier in all this hubbub. This is our first actual film we've made. Before this film, it was all just small little animation assignments. The year coming up we all have to create our own 1 minute or so films by ourselves. Should be fun. Those projects of yours sounded fun. You should finish them sometime or maybe build off it and create something new!
Good luck, maybe some day you'll be working for Pixar or Disney. Or heck even have your own company to rival them. X))
At the moment I want to finish Alien Ride with its last chapter in comic form. After that, I have two choices:
1. Animate Alien Ride's comic - should be easier due to already knowing what it should look like.
2. Animate FORT - the story hasn't even been written, but it will be based off a dream of mine about a guy finding FORT, a computer virus in an abandoned basement. FORT was created by a few teenagers to overthrow their government (which forces humans into losing their humanity and becoming cyborgs) but has never had a chance to be sent free because the teenagers were killed in a raid and no one knew what they were capable of.
Later on FORT gets incarnated as a robot and helps the main character destroy the cyborgs' facilities at all costs, but the worrying part is using bombs by satellite.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook