View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 16:54   #2269
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Nope you still dont get it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
We have no need or desire to link our anonymous internet handles to industry professionals.
I dont think that you know how the internet works, because this is exactly what you are doing. You are indeed linking your rl identity to your internet handle(s) now unless this animation project is not part of your professional work.

No professional would ever use one of his random internet identities and post stuff like "hey guys this is what i do in RL".

If a webcrawler processes a post like yours then it will update the ontology of your internet and rl identities by linking them. If this happens then people also see all your nonprofessional/gamer stuff when they google your RL name/professional work. It wont be on page one but if you keep on doing that then it WILL be on page one.

And THIS is why i called it stupid.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook