View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 01:31   #212
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Google lol. You are the one hopelessly lost in google. You are chained in Egypt and probably won't know or see anything other than Egypt in your entire life.
Troll? Troll = your messiah remark, your world safety remark, and in this post mixing politics and religion???? I don't know how a Canadian Muslim is somehow political. A Muslim that practices his or her religion should be the same all over the world wouldn't it....Oh yeah, except for Arab nations which have embellished the religion for their own gains and power.
I'm not mixing anything. Just pointed out how you fail as a Muslim, sorry you can't absorb more than one topic at a time.
Post quicly, you gotta win Ahmed, you gotta be right, you have to topple me.
Go Go Go !

lol at Egypt, they won't be able to MURDER Mubarak, he'll die on his own. Poor blood thirsty people will be crying.