View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 09:50   #6
Kswiss

Kswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeZy.F View Post
Ninjas with trojan weapons aren't THAT good any more

You could try wat-nin-nin for poison star and a quick 2 chain and if you don't like it then reincarnate once more to get pure ninja, CK is best for the stun

Whatever you choose, your gonna need high BP and facing anyone with monk in their RB combo will be a problem...

I advise you get katanas if you want to maximise your damage, trojan weapons if you want a fun challenge
I like the challenge xD
And i'm absolutely 100% im better at fbing/ssing than tfb, cause i never seem to get the range for using tfb right lol -.-

I'm thinking pure nin cause the stun helps a lot. The fog i'm pretty sure won't be very helpful, just wanted archer bane and poison star since there are quite a few archers around and everyone pots like hell. I can usually get chain fb/ss in so would help

Do u know if that serenity thing removes both fog and poison star?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
i seen a lot of players with blade/club for nin to be pure ninja o.o
idk why though
Yea i've seen that too, that's why im asking just to be sure lol
Kswiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook