Thread: Merge?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 08:16   #15
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
i'm sorry, what? numbers? what part of "1 to 10 ratio in your favor" did you not understand?

bp advantage? hm, is this why 1 person on 2 chars trying to steal our king spot? one of them is firetao, why would a firetao want to be "king" if it wasn't for bp advantage. don't start **** you can't withstand, you'll just look like a major clown in front of the 4 leftovers who still see that dead chitchat.

I'm sorry man, we shouldn't have leveled our only frontline tro to 140, should have waited for the slow ass turtles to catch up in levels. lol

Again, I'm sorry. TQ should have made levels bulk-able. oh wait they did, demonbox ftw!

my..backward culture, who are you to talk about "cultures? you are probably another immigrant who's been in australia since childhood, you wouldn't know **** about cultures. boohoo

Maybe it is just me, but I don't like dumb people, specially dumb women, because they act...weird, bro. lol

I still have that spy in yer guild and I know how your guild is being run. I gotta blame the dude tho, that ass killed our noobies in gw. ;(

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 05-22-2011 at 08:19.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook