Thread: Merge?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 07:42   #10
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
~
They can't go "runescape" style, that would be even worse, servers aren't THAT empty so that everyone should be free to log wherever they want. Would be messy & laggy. Paying for server transfer will limit the amount of people who want to transfer, shouldn't be a problem even if a few db buyers move to a certain server at once. lol

I'm on friendly terms with two of them, ben and philip, rest can suck my nuts. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite-D View Post
I wasn't on for guild war this week but i heard cybertron and allies won. I heard linah whipped u guys.... so much for getting beat by a so called ****ty guild. You guys should go back to humping camels full-time.
cybertron did nothing for the most part, well to be specific, your GL and DL's did nothing for the most part. lol

they wiped us out so bad, man. Infact, after they had wiped out, they went emo on bc "Laran got his bot on" >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite-D View Post
I don't get why u would make a comment like that. Also nothing wrong with a chick running a guild.
You can't imagine what's like to deal with a DUMB female, what I mostly hate about females is when they get DUMB.... DUMB, the more I encounter DUMB females the more I admire animals.

I've seen 2 on co so far . ;'(
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook