Thread: Merge?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 21:04   #6
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Server transfers would be better... If and when the transfers ever gets real that is..
tq would have to spend ALOT of money to upgrade there servers to handle that,

it would be cheaper for them if they went RuneScape style or some ****, where u have ur character and u can log into any server with a max limit being able to kill thousands of diff people in all diff servers

it would even b cheaper if they just made the server limits like 1500 account MAX after that its server full. and you have to transfer to a diff server to get in. lmao, thats how SRO (SilkRoadOnline) is, but i dont think they have server transfer. people have accounts on a bunch of diff servers, or only vip type players can log in past the general limit

But the way the TQ helpdesk lady explained it to me was when this is put into effect its gunna be you have to pay a certain ammount of cps to transfer servers, and the servers will need to be upgraded to support a higher capacity of players.

I just really dont see TQ doing this anytime soon at all. MAYBE 1-2 years from now... but there used to be DB transfer and they took that out... so yea i jus dont see it happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
Merge? you're kidding, right?

You blame nobody but your ****ed up server and your uncontrollable ****ty guilds. A 5 years old child would run cybertron better than any of them.
actually the real owners of ebb taunt and zegna all quit for the most part, they barely ever log.... they gave leader ship and full control over there accounts to linah, shes the only 1 that runs the guild
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw

Last edited by Bulletbody; 05-21-2011 at 21:17.
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook