View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 14:19   #36
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
I'm pretty sure 2FB has LESS range than a 2-her. wrong Had a melee water just casually walk to the end of the screen and clicked on me while I repeatedly right clicked him with 2FB. lie He hit me first all 7 times we tested this... test some more then

And I almost ALWAYS time my jumps so I jump right where they land seeing as how the jump time is 700 ms, you must be psychic and I'm free to 2FB within a satisfactory range. Whether aware or oblivious, you're ALWAYS using timing of sorts.

On that last little sentence, you've ever heard of animations? Wait til they **** up and don't jump right the **** after I have 120 ping, so no, my animations are almost always up-to-date and ka-****ing-pow mother ****er... And who says a Water can't SS/FB either? TQ did, when they added potency. 1 +12 blade and 1 +12 ring can barley one hit my non-db-buying tro, and how many waters you see with +12 blade/ring?...
haha