View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:48   #9
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMurphy's View Post
oh hai thar.........
question:
if my poll is in the approved suggestions ( which it is ) does it matter about the votes anymore ? do i need to keep recieving positive votes ?
A suggestion that is in any of the 5 sub forums (from approved to denied) do not need any new votes. Once they are in the recommended area, Cindy will notify the designers and if they like it, the suggestion will become approved, then they will start work on it (moved to pending), and then completed. At least that is what I think they do!

But to clarify....no. Votes don't matter anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
i like you so far..

you almost immediately get rid of the morons with stupid suggestions
Almost? What else am I missing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I prefer threads deleted then blocked D=
Well any locked threads will be moved to the denied sub-section within 24 hours.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.