View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 02:23   #4
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper4kill View Post
this issue started a while back .. and i think it's affecting both web pages of co and the game itself .. whenever i load a page that leads to 99.com (co.99 - bbs.co.99 - account.99) it doesn't load unless i refresh it twice ... no matter how much time you wait at the first time it won't load , so you have to refresh it and it will load normally .. this also seems to affect the game . cuz when the web pages is not loading correctly , the game kinda Lagging or Disconnect , but if u loaded the web page twice u will see the game back to normal ... so is there anyone else noticed this issue ? and what is it , can it be solved ?
Hi, as far as I know, web page loading and game lag or disconnect don't have any connection. I tested here and the page loading is OK. When exactly did the lag start and what's your server? We will check.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook