View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 14:48   #1
sniper4kill

sniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond reputesniper4kill has a reputation beyond repute
Co servers issue - Rxin check it please

this issue started a while back .. and i think it's affecting both web pages of co and the game itself .. whenever i load a page that leads to 99.com (co.99 - bbs.co.99 - account.99) it doesn't load unless i refresh it twice ... no matter how much time you wait at the first time it won't load , so you have to refresh it and it will load normally .. this also seems to affect the game . cuz when the web pages is not loading correctly , the game kinda Lagging or Disconnect , but if u loaded the web page twice u will see the game back to normal ... so is there anyone else noticed this issue ? and what is it , can it be solved ?
sniper4kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook