View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 09:46   #1
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
A crazy unbelievable conquer online story.

Let me start out by saying this is 100% true even though it's going to sound crazy af. Here we go:

So I've been taking care of my friends account who is in the Marines and what not but he owed me CPS so I was like alright I guess I'll sell his tower to get CPS so I log in later and see his character next to the slots (he is a crazy slot person always has been) I'm like wtfff but he won CPS I sold items worth like 8k and he was at 12.8 I'm just like this guy always gambling lol just normal stuff right

Well I couldn't reach him because he was out doing his military thing so I just left him a message like this ****ing guy always slotting but he gets back today and I'm like yeah I transferred your char to our old server and took my CPS you owed me and left the rest on your char that you won

He's like idk where I even am in that game because I haven't been on in awhile. I'm like oh yeah true. I was like you just got on to slot then? He's like nah man I've been in the field.

So apparently he didn't slot, so someone logged on his account and won 4800 worth of CP. Didn't take anything just played "and won" slots. They tried logging once more that I'm aware of "after I transferred" because I was logged of while on that character low ping etc.

So yep crazy story just changed the password today lol.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook