View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 02:56   #120
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
This is my first ever time i've had trouble with the game that didn't involve the ordinary bugs that have been there for ages. It's a new bug that's been happening like an epidemic yesterday.
And i'm still in botjail, still trying to dig through the walls, *throws you a shovel* ya dig?

Yesterday got my other miner botjailed just for the test (Jaxx asked me to film it, but Corel doesn't film log-in screen). Now i have 2 miners in there, though the only one that i care about is ~Uriel~, because that's my favorite support char and it is high level too.
I see get out of jail free for some actual botters in the botjail.

Its unfortunate that people who actually play the game without cheating, get shafted like this often.
Then there are the people who don't have any idea what is going on at all because they don't read the forums, so they end up buying/paying DBs to get out when they have done nothing in the first place.
Do you think TQ is going to tell them that?????

Good luck to yah anyway, more than obvious your not a botter, but I'm dissapointed really that Hemp didn't call you a dirty Botter lol.