Thread: By the way..
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 04:38   #2
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondaha View Post
I almost forgot about it but something really weird happened to the weekly or monthly PK war (I forgot which x_x) in Lucky7 a few days ago. The <join now> button in the bulletin teleported everyone to somewhere remote in Maple Forest. A lot of people thought that it was the right place and started killing everyone.. I saw a lot of red names running around <_<. I think they shouldn't be made to have to redeem their gear if they were detained. I don't know if anyone got detained though.

And this other event's <join now> button was also screwed up. When clicked it displayed something along the lines of "Elite Team PK does not start till so and so time/date, try again later".

Too bad I forgot to take a screenie
Thanks for the heads-up, we'll look into it, and if you could provide us with screen shots, that'd be better.