View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:23   #30
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliuandy View Post
most surprising thing for me was how the server managed to get the 2?, 3? sides - that would spend the whole day trash talking on broadcast and giving each other death threats - to join a single guild and cooperate to actually do something productive.
Uh have you even read the thread? At least the mercury guild had only ppl of one side in it, because those ppl had the rank 1-3 in the normal ctf..
And as i said, I assume that the other servers that had only one big guild are dominated by 1 side too.
So yea it was actually no big achievement.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook