View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 01:03   #23
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
it was the most fun ive had on co in a long time, glad my friends got me to dl the past 5 patches or so and participate.
most surprising thing for me was how the server managed to get the 2?, 3? sides - that would spend the whole day trash talking on broadcast and giving each other death threats - to join a single guild and cooperate to actually do something productive.
although some people from my server were having lag issues and dcing. i myself dced a total of maybe 30 times during the event when things got crowded l0l

also, question: how exactly was the tournament run? was it a ctf for the servers in 1 group? or was it every server or sumthing.

Last edited by andyliuandy; 12-16-2011 at 01:06.
andyliuandy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook