View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:11   #18
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Yea he made obviously a mistake then by adding the +12 across 3 guilds. I also assume that your 3 guilds werent actually working together in cs ctf and are usually enemies.

The situation in mercury is quite different, there one side got way more +12 than anyone else, they just made 3 guilds to get top 3 of ctf instead of just rank 1 each time. So those 60 ppl are actually nothing but part of 1 guild on the server too.
Yeah I am allied to one, the other is my enemy but wants me to allie them. I had no problem joining either of those 2 guilds but my allie refused to even associate with them. So I suggested they both join me, which my allie said no to and enemy said yes to. I have the biggest and most active guild on the server but their excuse was I only have 335 bp so we just went with 3 guilds. I could have joined the enemy (who got 5th and would have had 70+ people if my guild alone joined) but my allie would get pissy I didn't join them and my allie refused to cooperate and thinks bp means leadership so I just didn't join them. We could have gotten 8th but that doesn't take us to world ctf so we just had fun pking instead of running around getting flags.
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook