View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 00:13   #16
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
We got second. Us and Pharos dominated everyone, we both had 30k+ while third place had 6549. Give it a week they will post a screenshot. Or just login to our server.

At least two servers had twice as many +12s as Mercury did. Yet they didn't get top 2. We had 8 +12 chars there, one of which is an archer. Then two more with mostly +12, one of which had low level gear.
That would be us lmao, we could have got first place if we made one big guild but 100 people in to 3 guilds roughly 33 people each got us no where.
Still that one guild got 5th and was in 3rd for a while with only 2 +12s. Between our 3 guilds we had about 15-16 full +12s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~2Pac~ View Post
Wanted to ask abt the video so 3 Kings all allied and theyr ur enemis? Is there any1 from ur side who can kill em? I bet its pretty hard at gw ! How do u do it i would quit long time if it would happen in my server!
Well since then 3 full +12 have came and one of em donated 15 billion to nobility and 3-4 billion for their other accounts and their working on a 4th full +12, then 2 older full +12s came back so the sides have evened out and yes it sucked we won about 3 of the 20 gws until the sides evened lmfao.
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook