Thread: An advice plox
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 22:32   #2
AhmedinAlirazin

AhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
To sum up, my server got a merge, I had 2 chars on the same account on both servers, one of them got deleted. I submitted a ticket, I got a response what should I do, I did it, I linked the char with a brand new account but I still can't Log in. It says "Initializing..." and the "Error disconnected. Try to relog in". Have any of you guys ever experience this? Furthermore, how long did it take for this to be solved? It seems that no1 answers to my tickets lol. Ty
Helo! Me Hear You Help Request! [GM]AhmedinAlirazin On The Rescue Mision!
You Help Request Imediatli Redirect To Our Chief Programar Executive Coder [GM]NigarAlergozan.
He Code You New Akaunt 2-3 Hour. Thank Your Patience

Kind Regard: [GM]AhmedinAlirazin