View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 04:41   #14
GrandfatherOlo
Senile

GrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond repute
Non-reborn Tao will have a hard time doing quests. The only quest we can do are the ones that send you fetching something (mettear, ratfang etc.).

Quests for Reborn Firetao:

SkyPass:
Very simple quest: kill monster - get token - get lucky Normally I can do this quest within the hour and end up with 4 mets. Sometimes I get really lucky cause the monsters not only drop gold, but also mets and dbs Just summon guard and BBQ the mob with FOH.

Moonbox:
Also a simple quest: kill monster - get token - etc. However, the monster in Death Tactic seem to deal higher dmg then the ones in the other tactics.

@Teress:
I would like to try the Snake-quest, but I seem to get lost on all the islands. (I know, I'm old and dumb and forget my way in/out too fast) Can you give me some sort of description?
GrandfatherOlo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook