View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 11:22   #38
JennDaNinjette
O.o

JennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to JennDaNinjette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winddancer View Post
Its surprisingly not TQ's fault this time, its the anti-virus programs. If you are using another one, then try and find what is suggested in the stickied thread in your antivirus and do the same. You can also email them the fake trojan and tell them to fix it so it wont detect it again.
Honestly, I think it truly is TQ's fault, because it says in the folder "trojan horse generic11. SRR" Inside the PATCH. If it wasn't their fault, then why would they put it in there to begin with, I've never had any problems with my antivirus programs.

Maybe faulty programming on TQ's side is the error?

To get respect, you have to give it.
JennDaNinjette is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook