View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 09:52   #35
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbutterfly View Post
...i see your point winddancer, thanks. again, it's all speculations, no one's a liar. but as for me, i might just rest playing until this issue is resolved. i'll just let these TQ people explain themselves.

PIZ
they don't need to. its a free to play and dl game. you free antivirus doesn't like it when EVERYOTHER antivirus says its safe and you want tq to explain themselves....

you gonna stand in a burning house till the fireman explains why you need to move?
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook