View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 07:38   #4
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
alot of hacked accounts lately maybe tq had a data breach
They did. You'd think they would announce that but nah. They did change some people's passwords that they think we're impacted and most Kings/high lvl VIPs got a heads up but yeah there was a data beach just like before when it was a RUMOR it was very likely to have happened then too. This time 100% no rumor.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook