View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:50   #40
~Perseus~

~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold
i didnt encounter no bugs, cept for thoes so called GM's..........

although i ran into ALOT o problems. an sense you say report here welllll....here ya go .

problem1, the name. there is nothing Classic about this/(now these) Classic servers. did youll get your brain wiped and forgot what the org 1.0 was? if your baseing your classic servers off of 1.0, why not just make it the way it was but with 2.0 graphics?

problem2,uhmm poker? are you serious? for this game? wtff? all i need to say about problem 2...

problem3,refinerysystem? wtf? in classic? LOLs. youll guys make no sense.

problem4, horse racing? wernt youll basing classic servers off 1.0? lols..fail...

problem5, helpdesk been shutdown for a good week. lawls. the desk is doing its part. were is tq? it hasnt done its part. it hasnt helped in a week. maybe should hire some ppl that acutaly log in to helpdesk or take it away period. cause its jsut a waste of website.

problem6, new window chatbox. lols i hate trying to read one word that takes up 3 lines.... example ap
ple
jac
ks. erm another fail?

problem7, you should of just made it the org 1.0 left it the fucc alone so us people who youll hate to hear complain will not complain and be happy on OUR server.

well i guess it just goes to show you how the answer is in plain sight. but tq wants to wonder around cluelessly doing things they think would be good for the game. and fails more than 99.9pct of the time.