View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 21:31   #19
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Honestly they haven't listened to any suggestions.

I have been at the top of this game for so long and have gotten tired of their management.
Their GMs are corrupt. Developers out of touch with the community. Driving the normal players out. Making it impossible for new players to join because it is so expensive to tell a new players to do:
New Chi
New Jiang
New Inner Power
New Donation
New Level 140
New Perfection
New Souls
New Gears

Its just too much they make it impossible for the player base to grow.

Yes, that and how they completely ruined the market with bound gear. Add a casual player I've been cut out of all the small profits I was able to squeeze from the game. If you are not top of the game like you and your crew, weLloyd then your just about worthless to the devs and gms. At one time I would have been an ok account..now I'm less then average, so lame that I need to either spend 1000$ + to become remotely relevant agan.. or be friends with someone like you who I can piggy back off of until late I've gotten to a lol worth a ****.

was once a water named weT_Dreams! 130-130-140 dutchess

Full Support Water 370 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
was once a work in progress....

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook