View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 23:23   #17
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
Wink

I love the improvements your trying to have TQ implement into the game, however from their current track record, of talking into consideration the players opinions and implementing them into the game..what percentage of these incredible game fixes that you have left out on a silver platter for their dev team to incorporate in the coming patches will realistically happen? I noticed that they did put into the game a hand full of the fixes you were pushing for over a year, and or year(s)? Just hoping for the bindable skills! That would make things so much more fluid feeling. I've had the F keys bound to my mouse for quite some time now but it would feel much more organic having the keyboard buttons opened up for instant casts..

+1

Thanks for your thoughtful improvements to this game I one loved so much.. I've stopped working on my account other then Daily quests because I feel like I'm not competitive.[ [ have 140 pure water I rb to do lol 99 events because it's too hard to be a contender without spending another thousand dollars or so into my account] ] so I'd love to see TQ make these changes. It would make the game more playable for accounts at our around the 350 BP range.

was once a water named weT_Dreams! 130-130-140 dutchess

Full Support Water 370 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
was once a work in progress....

and three other accounts that are currently noobish

Last edited by scoobysnacked; 11-15-2018 at 23:27.
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook