View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 19:50   #9
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
smax you rock!

You may send an email to ipad@conqueronline.com with your character name and server, GM would send you a superpack (bound of course).

Hope I'm not making this thread into a superpack asking thread. PM me if you haven't received reply yet, send emails if you haven't done it and want it

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
I'm afraid this can't all be explained over here with words, I'll try to help you out, first of all welcome back!

1- the kind of ppl that rule a server depends on each server lol egys are not huge on my server golden apple... Here its more of a viet server... But they are kinda low... As in they don't cause much trouble...

2- level fast is not easy when u start from scratch but I'll give you a few hints here... Do every single quest available Do use pathfind this will help you get a few supers and around level 70.., after this just go scattering to bird island and at lvl 100 do the talismans quest and just go to frozen grotto a "new map" for you... Ask in game anyone will teach u where's the map...

3-I already answered this one in the previous one... Do every quest... Atempt every event... You will get some supers wepons armors rings... Not that hard.... Also as you plan on being archer hunting in bird will get you alot of meteors... Each metscroll will sell for around 70 cps one super will cost you 100-200 cps so that's how hard it is...

4- low lvl players just do the quests and are filled with bound supers... Or they buy cps with real money...

5- from my experience the drops are pretty much as they were back in 2006... I mean a met will drop every 100-400 kills give or take... Supers are SOOO rare to drop but they do drop after let's say 100k kills.... DBS will drop every 20k kills if u hunt on the right place...(give or take a few hundred kills), you will notice that refined and uniques drop constantly... That's because tq increased the rates for us to be able to soket the talismans faster... +1s do drop quite frequently too...

6- ppl do plvl... Not as much as before at all... I mean tq took away some of the benefits we had while plvling.... So ppl just plvl small amounts in bird... Water farming is useless now cuz there's no dual exp lvling water now... Also there ain't those many archers in our server to plvl... Mostly because archer is a weak class is only good for starts to make some money while hunting....

I hope I help you out a little bit with this...

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook