View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 19:56   #69
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerLectris View Post
I'm experiencing the same thing here. It's really a huge problem because certain players have their full character name in special characters so it's a total blank out. I have no idea who that person is unless I view their gears, but there are quite a few that has similar gears, in the same guild and uses full special characters for their names. Absolutely inconvenient
In fact, I've confirmed this with the staff in charge that this has every bit of correlation to the configuration of Mac system, they won't allow those characters to be shown in some particular area, and there's nothing else that can be done to revert this setting. =|
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook