View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 22:56   #37
PersephoneQuinn

PersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to beholdPersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to beholdPersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to beholdPersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to beholdPersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to beholdPersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to behold
Just wanted to share
1. Everytime i try to click shopping mall, i will ended up clicking help (i think the button is too near?)
2. The horse racing, when I get the "confused" or other negative impact, no time is shown (at window it tells you how much more seconds left)
3. I used ninja at this game, so during XP skills, Fatal strikes, the monsters that r there never seems to appear after i did one hit, i have to jump around to see the monsters reappear. (not spawning it just disappear)
4. I use touchpad (this is for archer case).. command + click is for jumping control + click is for right click , but when i do it one after another... it stuck.. either it wont scatter or jump. So i need to settle and walk abit before i did another combination. (at Window we can jump and scatter at the same time, but for Mac I can't - both window and Mac I used touchpad to play)

I am a Noob

Beware!!!!

Super Persey Bite Bite Attack.... lol
PersephoneQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook