View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 15:12   #34
bubblewrap1234
Micro~LorD

bubblewrap1234 is on a distinguished road
The Biggest problem ive had is after having successfully downloaded and played the game once i had to uninstall in using trash and secure empty trash now every time i attempt to redownload the maccon1001.exe file it give me a message saying unable able to open due to file not recognised ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crstal167 View Post
So i've been playing conquer for about four years now and when I heard it was coming out for Mac I couldnt help but be extactic. We just purchased a brand new iMac and my pc is getting old... I was so pumped to start the game and play. HOWEVER! I cannot download through the ftp client, it stops around 100mb and crashes with an error. And The download only goes at 33kbps to make it worse.. I tried Bt client download, that took nine hours to download. and I cant even open it! I dont even know where the files are. Please if anyone can help me understand this dammned download it would make my life! I really wanna get in on the beta testing!
I downloaded it once and played fine had to uninstall and now am having the same problem cant seem to download client more than 100mb then it crashes !

Char:WyVern
+BubbleWrap+

Talk To God He Sometimes Talks Back

Talk To SaTan He'll Eat Your Soul And you'll live Forever IN darkness.

Guild Soon To Be: ~Divinity~Lost~

Last edited by Nicknac425; 04-21-2011 at 20:52. Reason: Double Post
bubblewrap1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook