View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 00:24   #6
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac425 View Post
technically, co isnt compatable with windows 7 - still runable, but you get that message every time you open it. My guess is, once the beta is over, they will change it to work on leopard, if not sooner.
^^Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaElf
is it just me or is it a little bit odd that on the apple version we need to have snow leopard in order for it to work. and the pc version isnt really even made for windows 7.... so why why is it a requirement to have the latest version on apples when that isnt the case on windows. especially since the difference between snow leopard and leopard isnt big at all...

so would be much appreciated if i dont have to update to snow leopard just for the sake of co.
Technically it's not us who wanted the standard to be set this high for the Mac users. From what I've learnt so far, we only have Mac OS X 10.6.4 here, and probably it will take some time for the programmers to get a Mac OS X 10.5 or older to test the files.

By the way, maybe dmg installer will fix the problem, my knowledge of Mac OS X doesn't allow me to make promises for you guys, just let me know if there are any more issues.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook