View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 07:08   #1788
voilet909~~
??????

voilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
Meh the language is terribly complex I don't like all the conjugations. Writing it is the easiest part for me its trying to get all the readings down that's a bit of a pain.
I feel that you get to a stagnation if you read lots of manga due to the lack of originality. After you read a couple hundred manga you have pretty much seen everything in the gamut.
It is really hard for me to drop a series so I still read a few. Bleach is def no good I only read it cuz its a time killer. I though Ichigo's fullbring would be cool but today they showed it and I was no impressed.
I know, I often have trouble stringing a sentence together ; u ;''

Thats true ; u ; I read a few still too~ and I`m re-watching Panty and Stocking. Gainax choosing a different animator for each episode was hard to get used to though.. :c
I`m still waiting to see if Ai Yazawa will be continuing NANA, I hope she does.. I really want to see what happens next ; u ;

UGH, Bleach`s new chapter was just one big disappointment. I was expecting something amazing, Kubo just let me down. But that was my fault for expecting something amazing from Bleach. :U