View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 05:58   #1786
voilet909~~
??????

voilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
Meh learning japanese is the suck. I needed a foreign language to graduate so I took Japanese. It is so damn difficult. I was good for about 3 months after that it started getting extremely difficult

It may not be that anime/manga is dying to you it may just be a general thing. A friend of mine and I were talking about how there is a lack of anything original. No matter how hard I try I can't find good manga like HSDK or OP that would keep me reading for hours on end. Even now if I find something new I read a couple of chapters and get bored.

I really am not thinking that much is going to come out of this fullbring arc. Also they say Ichigo has a fullbring so what is he going to be some fullbring using/shinigami crossbreed it really seems like Kubo is just pulling stuff out of his ass at this point.
Japanese is pretty easy. I mostly did self teaching. :U Kana isn`t that hard either, just writing the stuff is whats hard for me *terribad handwriting*

Yeah, and all the manga I do find thats original at first, turn into **** after a couple of chapters/volumes.

Judging by 4chan`s Animu board everyone just dropped Bleach after the last arc ended. :U

Tested Anomaro-san`s Vocaloid game styled like Smash Brothers Melee. I have never been so happy playing a game where I could beat the **** out of Miku Hatsune. *Tears of joy*