View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 01:31   #637
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Hey everyone!

I'm here to announce to all our loyal forumites some big news for Classic CO!
On January 21st, a second US Classic CO server will be opened. As the name for the new server, we have chosen the name "Prosperity", to reflect the American drive for success.
Since we had the names paired for the first two servers, we've also chosen a name for the next EU server, when/if it should be opened. That name will be "Stability", which has been something Europe has gone to great lengths to achieve throughout history.

I'm feeling pretty good about the names and the coming of a new server. Hoping all of you enjoy it, and help show that Classic is the only way to be!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.