View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 20:10   #197
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
you always have been able to buy your way to the top
that's never gonna change. with or without lottery its
still gonna be there.

and you cant do anything you stated in bold
except go to lottery.
when i said buy your way to the top i meant entering the game with your db codes and getting full super 2soc +12 from npcs. no it wasnt always possible. of course its always possible to buy out other players and merching. you just missed the point of what i said. and sure, calling it 'cp mall' wasnt such a great idea. i dont give a **** what its called. new name, same thing. if you can buy the sockets, point proven. im sorry that i had to be called out on naming the npc/button wrong.

made a few naming mistakes, meh. main point still exists. sounds like you can buy it all from npcs. hoping there were typos and that they missed a few things.

my comment still stands. we asked for classic co. we got co 2.0 minus potency and talismans.