View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 21:16   #60
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
I dont think ninja>tro but ninja got some good ****, w.e it is that gives them that crit that immunity doesnt protect against is complete bull****. When bonepulse becomes available to people it will 1 shot waters just like tro melee. Those and the zap that has no cost could use some work to make more balanced for sure.

You're talking about Dash which is only 1.25 dmg while a crit is 1.5 dmg - End of the day it's going to come down to your situation, skill, BP etc. but a trojan and ninja on the same playing field / skill ninja would win. Bonepulse is more situational than deaths'sigh and less damage in a sense because it's not either of these skills that will kill you its the melee AFTER the effect starts.
Gonna behonest lighting Kylin is pretty ****ty- the dmg is weak.. yes it doesnt' cost you anything to cast it but it does not stun the enemy much but you end up standing still per zap leaving you open for attacks.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook