View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 12:08   #1
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Top 10 Changes I would like to see a change in CO.

- Hello, I have been playing co since 2005 and theres just so many things that make the game feel a bit unfair or just broken to me.. Would like some fixes.

- Please read my suggestions, it would mean a lot lol. Would love some support.

===================================

1. Offline TG doesn't work for Guild war. i.e -> If you LOG out inside the Guild War Map you GO to TC.

2. To logout or "exit game" it should make you wait 10-20 seconds with a countdown timer cause insta-logging mid combat seems a bit stupid.

3. Make ghost stacking impossible. You know how when we're alive we can't stack unless we "Sit" on them? Ghosts can stack without sitting on them, so we should make ghosts unable to stack. This ruins the Monk's shackling skill.

4. Watching/Spectating Arena matches should only be able to teleport you to spectate if and only if you're located in the Twin City Arena. People abuse this at many places and it's actually a bit broken cause they're not even using it for it's purpose.

5. Remove Revive here for Nemesis Tyrant. It's a bit ridiculous when you see idk.. 20 assassins 10 lowbie monks and 10 waters sitting in the same stack under nemesis tyrant waiting for it to have 5% of hp to Revive here and go for the kill. Not only that, after it dies they all slowlyy revive here to delay your looting of the Savage bones. You can't click loot and you can't kill cause of Revive here. Make it so if you click "revive" you get teleported out to Gale Shallow. Only Water Taoists should be able to revive you.

6. Remove Lucky Time "Double Damage Hits" (huge priority) you can also remove the immune to damage It's just really stupid in events and unfair.

7. Team based Events should contain 2-5 members and not 1. It is a "team" afterall no? It just makes Events like even more time consuming lol

8. Dcing in a event shouldn't like you know make you disqualified from a tournament since majority of the DC's come from not the player TQ but mainly YOU. Potentially fixing this may be a good thing.

9. This one is personal opinion, I think SOMETIME Alting on horses seems like REALLY unnecessary in certain maps like Capture the Flag. It's like I'm trying to kill people whether they be lowbies or high bped waters its like oh you're chaining me k i gotta ALT pceeeeeeee.

10. MAKE EVENT TIMERS SHORTERRR. Like The first set of "25+" matches 5-8 minutes and the only top 8 or top 3 matches 15minutes. (Haha to people who do multi server events and this prevents kids from "stalling" out clan war and stalling out with Lucky time (FIX LUCKYTIME PLSSSSS)

Thanks for making it this far

-Rigby

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook