View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 06:01   #71
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
You are a dumb noob that likes to lie, which you proved already when it turned out that you dont know **** about eve online although you claimed otherwise.

Your counters are crap if it was a pure siege as you assumed. Immortals vs pure siege? Are you ****ing retarded? Raven? Rofl. No medivacs + marauder are much better.

You proved that you are a noob by suggesting to attack a CONTAIN at the first place. Why should i talk about your counters anyways if only a moron attacks a contain?
If you actually knew what what a contain was then you would know that a contain was not that easily counterable. It is not a contain if it you arent at disadvantage by attacking it. But dont every noob would go for the contain instead of avoiding it, you just proved to be one.

And no i used to be a diamond player when i was still playing during vanilla SC2, however you sound clearly like a bronze player. I know it because i ve been one when i started with SC2.

The only one that makes up stuff ALL the time is you. You claimed to be part of the press D3 beta, you claimed to know **** about eve online when i fact me as an actual eve player proved that you dont know **** about it. And now you claim to be a decent SC2 player while sounding like a noob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
You make up plenty of things. You never said it was pure siege. If it was pure siege, a single raven could wreck it. Don't go changing the arguments for your own benefit.

Sure the term contain has been around for a long while, even before sc2. But siege contain? That's just silly naming.

Baiting isn't cheesy. And please, if I was a noob I wouldn't have made it to plat after placement put me in gold. So, what rank are you at? Grand master by the sounds of it? I'm almost tempted to take that 1v1 offer jaxx gave.

You did ignore everything else, saying "oh you said how to beat the contain" doesn't negate anything of the argument.

Ignorance has always been your vocal point.
Look boys lets settle this like mature adults, 1vs1, I observe/referee. No excuses please. We can settle this for once and for all. What do you say?

EDIT: I was thinking Best Of 5?
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook