View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 17:13   #68
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
You make up plenty of things. You never said it was pure siege. If it was pure siege, a single raven could wreck it. Don't go changing the arguments for your own benefit.

Sure the term contain has been around for a long while, even before sc2. But siege contain? That's just silly naming.

Baiting isn't cheesy. And please, if I was a noob I wouldn't have made it to plat after placement put me in gold. So, what rank are you at? Grand master by the sounds of it? I'm almost tempted to take that 1v1 offer jaxx gave.

You did ignore everything else, saying "oh you said how to beat the contain" doesn't negate anything of the argument.

Ignorance has always been your vocal point.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook