View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 11:21   #67
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
"Oh hey, I make up a term for locking people in their base with siege tanks and yell that you suck because you didn't say you would use vacs / prisms / mutas to raid their lines."

Base locking isn't cheesy, that's just plain tactics. Grabbing as much expansions as possible is like the entire point of the economy in the game.

Great how you ignored the rest of my post because it was "correct" though. Shows the level of arguing you can do like the scrub that you are.
First of all I didnt make up anything, because this isnt my image.
2nd it was dumb anyways. There are way better counters against pure siege.
3rd the term contain has been around since vanilla sc2 already.
4th is is for sure a cheese tactic, because it depends on noobs like you doing the wrong thing (here: attacking the contain).
5th I didnt ignore anything. This invalides the rest of your post, thats why i didnt talk about it, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
It is a cheese tactic and by attacking the contain like a moron you just play into the hands of your opponent, noob.
Beside that it is of course not a pure siege contain...
It isnt even worth it to argue with someone that is obviously a noob and obviously a liar.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook