View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 06:54   #62
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
Just because you speak the language, to adress it as yours makes you seem like a Jaxxass. Secondly they speak english to communicate and its basicly a second language to them. Where as you can't speak arabic you only know phraises? Listen I hate almost all the egys on my server but these are just gamer egys, not your typical egy. It's the equivalent to the ***s who play wow and it's only so much more annoying to communicate with them. To slam a whole race based on a few egys is like me slamming your country for paying so much attention to a wedding based around a douche bag and his lady .
You have absolutely no idea what I've been saying, and you keep rambling on about ****ing nonsense.

You are one of two things;

A troll
Or, an idiot.

I shall go with the latter.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook